No Voice on PC's headphone running WM6 Professional Emulator and also on Device which has picked the call

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:53 AM, varun pratapsingh
<varunps2003 at gmail.com>wrote:

> HI,
>
> I have successfully compiled the PJSIP Softphone application on Windows
> Mobile 6 Professional Emulator. The registration and calling is going fine,
> When I am calling to any mobile the call is going right but when call is
> picked up, there is no voice on either Side. Neither on PC running emulator
> nor on the device being called.
>
> Also I have checked the packets on wireshark all the SIP Packets are coming
> and also the RTP packets are coming only  from server side with the GSM
> payload type.

Hi Ravi , based on my experience, normally we couldn't get the microphone to
work with the emulator too, so that's probably why you don't see any RTP
packets transmitted by the emulator. As for traffic from the other
direction, it is also known that the emulator puts somekind of NAT in front
of it, so unless some NAT traversal methods are enabled (such as STUN)
probably the packets from server won't go through.

Also when i am calling pjsua function *pjsua_get_snd_dev* after
> pjsua_start() function I am receiving the deviceID as -1 in both the input
> device ID and receiving Device ID. When using the funciton
> pjsua_enum_snd_dev(pjmedia_snd_info info[], int* count) to enumerate the
> sound devices it returns the 5 devices in count, but in parameter
> pjmedia_snd_info info it gives the same name "Microsoft Sound Mapper -
> Input" all the 5 times.

Device ID -1 is used to identify the default device. As for device names, I
haven't tested it myself on WM platforms, and I suppose there could be some
potential problems due to Unicode things.

cheers
 Benny