No Voice on PC's headphone running WM6 Professional Emulator and also on Device which has picked the call

HI,

I have successfully compiled the PJSIP Softphone application on Windows
Mobile 6 Professional Emulator. The registration and calling is going fine,
When I am calling to any mobile the call is going right but when call is
picked up, there is no voice on either Side. Neither on PC running emulator
nor on the device being called.

Also I have checked the packets on wireshark all the SIP Packets are coming
and also the RTP packets are coming only  from server side with the GSM
payload type.

Also when i am calling pjsua function *pjsua_get_snd_dev* after
pjsua_start() function I am receiving the deviceID as -1 in both the input
device ID and receiving Device ID. When using the funciton
pjsua_enum_snd_dev(pjmedia_snd_info info[], int* count) to enumerate the
sound devices it returns the 5 devices in count, but in parameter
pjmedia_snd_info info it gives the same name "Microsoft Sound Mapper -
Input" all the 5 times.

Please see what the problem is, is there some settings to connect headphones
of the PC running emulator to the WM6 emulator.

Thanks in advance ....Any help will be appreciated.....

Regards:
Ravi