PJNatH - cannot see srflx address in candidate list

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Lars Immisch <lars at ibp.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am having a look at PJNatH.
>
> First of all: I like what I see - my compliments.
>
> But I have a problem that puzzles me.
>
> I open a pj_ice_strans stream. I have a STUN server configured and I set a
> random ufrag/passwd.
>
> I see a STUN request going out and a response coming back, but my candidate
> list - in on_ice_complete(op=0) - does not contain a srflx candidate.
>
> I was expecting to see at leat one srflx candidate in the list.

Hi Lars, assuming that you have configured the ice_strans to do srflx
resolution, then the only reason that I can think of is probably the srflx
candidate returned by the STUN server contains the same IP address as one of
your host candidate. This could happen when the host is in public network,
or if your STUN server is in local network.

cheers
 Benny