SIP Stack HA

Hi benny,
    I am finding a way to save pjsip dialog information to external
and restore dialogs if needed.
Like below:

    pj_status_t pjsip_dlg_store_connected(pjsip_dialog *dlg, char *
buf, int * buf_size)
    copies all parameters from a given dialog to a given buffer. This
buffer should be supplied when restoring the dialog.

    pj_status_t pjsip_dlg_restore_connected(pjsip_user_agent *ua, char
* buf, int buf_size,  pjsip_dialog **p_dlg)
    restores all parameters from a given buffer. The dialog will
assume the connected state.

    Could you give me some guideline to implement this? It will be
great to add HA feature into pjsip stack when using UDP transport.

regards,
Gang