Problem with RTCP msgs using streams

Hi Manjeet,

One alternative that I could think now is using stream and
implementing a media transport adapter. The media transport adapter
will do the pre/post RTCP packets processing, i.e: before sending an
RTCP packet it inserts the customized part into the packet, on
receiving it parses the customized part.

Regards,
nanang