From: Nanang Izzuddin <nanang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problem with RTCP msgs using streams
To: "pjsip list" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 1:11 AM

Hi Manjeet,

One alternative that I could think now is using stream and
implementing a media transport adapter. The media transport adapter
will do the pre/post RTCP packets processing, i.e: before sending an
RTCP packet it inserts the customized part into the packet, on
receiving it parses the customized part.

Regards,
nanang

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 2:06 AM, manjeet soodan <manjeetss1 at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Hi Nanang,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Then in that case how can i handle this situation. In one case i need
> streams to encode/decode the Media and on the other hand i need the RTCP
APP

<manjeetss1 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi Nanang,
>>
>> pjmedia_stream_get_stat() is used to get the encoder/decoder
statistics.

>> But i am still not able to find out from the PJMedia code, how to get
the
>> RTCP APP (TBCP)
>> messages using streams.
>>
>> Without streams i think we can directly get the incoming RTCP packet
from
>> the on_rx_rtcp() callback function, BUT using "streams" how
can
> we do that?
>>
>> Thanks n regards,
>> Manjeet
>>

>> --- On Fri, 1/30/09, Nanang Izzuddin
>  <nanang at pjsip.org> wrote:
>>
>> From: Nanang Izzuddin <nanang@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: Re: Problem with RTCP msgs using streams
>> To: "pjsip list" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
>> Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 2:42 AM
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> If you are using stream, then you
>>  can use pjmedia_stream_get_stat(),
>> you will get a 'compiled RTCP' data though. To 'sniff'
the