Problem with RTCP msgs using streams

Hi Manjeet,
        Is it more easy to fit your requirement?

        pjmedia stream --> conference bridge ---> pjmedia stream

        What you need to do is create two streams and connect each
other using conf bridge.And you don't need to care RTP and RTCP.

        If you need more better performance, maybe code media proxy
something like rtpproxy is good idea.

regards,
Gang