symbian: synchronously events with RunL - maybe solution to the stuck problem in symbian

sorry, my bad. i see it now.
the problem is with the function that calls pj_sock_send..

but how about implementing true async event? i think in the udp case it
should be simple:
on incomming msg to send, if it not busy, schedule it the send, and if its
busy, ignore the msg.
on TCP, some q should be added.

nir