Panic on symbian

The port difference was another problem, as we discussed in the other thread.

Re: the panic, this probably is the same problem as
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/1002 which I just added, and was
discussed on another thread. I'm now working on this, and I can see
few problems (read: crashes :) already, but these problems only
manifest themselves if I disrupt my network connectivity (i.e.
enabling/disabling network adapter) while the test program is running
continuously in the background.

So in your cases, do you think you have a problem with network
connectivity during your tests? Just trying to narrow down the issue.

Cheers
 Benny