Panic on symbian

Hi Vasyl (and all list too..)

I have just few hints about the panic, but not getting it always. It happend
more on my N95, It almost never happend on N81 and 5800 (which I use to
test).

It happen most when I start pjsua, immediatly register, and on the callback
on secsessful registration i start the subscribe. If i subscribre only
later, it goes on without panic. also the panic doesn't occur all the times.

I added flush to the logging to file on both and on the panic it always in
the middle of writing some sip msg to the log file.

I suspect of long msg/long log msg, but when disabled the log to file it
also happend, so maybe some place else,  ?!

nir