Sound device access causing kernel crash on SAM9263

Hi Benny,

Sorry for the slow reply - I'm new to mailing lists and had email
settings wrong (and/or new email server had teething trouble).

I have got past the crashing stage now - changed the alsa config to
point at hw instead of a plug and using native toolchain to build! - but
was wondering if you or anyone can help me get a bit further.

If I run pjsua with ec-tail=0, then do cc 0 0, I get audio, but with a
fast 'ripple' over the top. If I run it with ec-tail=0 and --stereo,
then the 'ripple' is a lot louder. By 'ripple' I mean a continuous
clicking, repeated at about ~5-10Hz. This sounds a little like the
description of bursting on the website, could this be it?
I can play back and record sound fine using samples/auddemo. Also, if I
use samples/simpleua I can get very good audio going from the board to
the external endpoint, but I don't get any sound back from the endpoint.

Thanks for any help,
John