(Python) SIP conference bot, anyone? ;-)

Benny Prijono schrieb:
> Okay, that is something that I don't understand. The MESSAGE sent by
> the bot does have Route: <sip:pjsip.org;transport=tcp>, since I wanted
> to use TCP. I also have "pjsip.org" as my alias in my openser.cfg. And
> I have this as well:
>
>         # record routing
>         if (!is_method("REGISTER|MESSAGE"))
>                 record_route();
>
> So it should remove my Route, shouldn't it? (openser newbie here)

No. This just adds a record-route header.

You should have somewhere in the beginning your config:

   if (loose_route()) {
      t_relay();
      exit;
   }

The loose_route function is not easy to understand. Basically this
function checks if a route-set is announced by the client - i.e. if the
request contains a route header - as this would indicate that all the
routing information is already available and the request can be relayed
(as it is usually the case with in-dialog requests). If Route header is
present, the top-most route entry is removed.

But there is one exception: If there is only 1 Route header, and the
Route header points to the proxy itself (Route URI domain equals one of
the aliases), and there is no totag (as with the MESSAGE), then the
function returns FALSE and the Route header is removed.

regards
klaus