(Python) SIP conference bot, anyone? ;-)

Hi all,

Something slightly off topic. Last weekend I hacked a quick and dirty
SIP conferencing bot. The idea is similar to Gtalk conference bot
(http://www.google.com/search?q=confbot), which we use daily, except
that this will be SIP (of course!), and it supports voice conferencing
as well (hell yeah!). I'm also thinking since the bot support some
remote commands, it may be useful for somekind of testing as well.

The initial version is done, see pjsip-apps/src/confbot in SVN trunk,
it kinda works though it will crash if something bad happens since I
haven't put in any error checkings. I'm sure there are a lot of other
issues as well.

The problem is, turns out there's few pjsip based applications
(http://www.pjsip.org/apps.htm) that support IM. Only Sipek supports
it, AFAIK. So I was thinking if I announce this confbot project early
we can work together to create the complete pjsip based solution. It
would be nice if I don't have to use pjsua for everyday's chatting!

So Sa?l, Klaus, if you're listening.. ;-)

Cheers
 Benny

PS:
 I can only work on this project on weekends. ;-)