[Patch] Show status text also when the status is Offline

Hi Benny,

After some reading and commenting with a friend IMHO I still think I'm right ;)

Closed state only implies that the buddy is not available to receive
MESSAGE requests, but he can publish <person> tuples with
display-name, image or _note_.

RFC 3863:
---------------------------
4.1.4.  The <basic> element

  The <basic> element contains one of the following strings: "open" or
  "closed".

  The values "open" and "closed" indicate availability to receive
  INSTANT MESSAGES if the <tuple> is for an instant messaging address.
  They also indicate general availability for other communication
  means, but this memo does not specify these in detail.

  open: In the context of INSTANT MESSAGES, this value means that the
     associated <contact> element, if any, corresponds to an INSTANT
     INBOX that is ready to accept an INSTANT MESSAGE.

  closed: In the context of INSTANT MESSAGES, this value means that
     the associated <contact> element, if any, corresponds to an
     INSTANT INBOX that is unable to accept an INSTANT MESSAGE.

That doen't say we can't have a descriptive note. Look at his examples:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4827#section-11

It would be nice to have this feature at least as a configurable option ;)

Regards,

--
/Sa?l
http://www.saghul.net | http://www.sipdoc.net