[Patch] Show status text also when the status is Offline

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Sa?l Ibarra<saghul at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm not too confident about this (but I haven't looked at the specs
>> either). Do you have any text that suggests we should do this?
>>

> Well, I don't think this is in any spec, but it makes sense to me to
> see something like "Online - At work" and "Offline - Gone for lunch"
> doesn't it? Besides, PJSIP itself allows us to change the status text
> when setting offline, so why not show it?

The way I see it, basic status close (which is translated into
"Offline") means you absolutely can't be contacted with IM. For other
things like away or busy, you'll set the basic status to open and set
the RPID field appropriately. CMIIW of course.

Cheers
 Benny