have somebody played a wave file on concurrent 60 calls

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 4:11 AM, varun pratapsingh<varunps2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have done the settings for 60 concurrent calls and they are working good.
> On call connected event I want to play a wave file to all 60 calls.
> I have done a settings PJSUA_MAXPLLAYERS 60 in order to create the 60 calls.
> But the wave file is not playing rather it plays upto when the calls are
> upto 15.
> Anybody please help me out............

This has been discussed in the FAQ:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#pjsua-lib-perf

In a nutshell, PJSUA-LIB is never meant to be a server library to
serve tons of calls, there's a bottleneck in the conference bridge
since it must use one thread. But there is workaround, again please
see the FAQ.

Cheers
 Benny