Add video to PJSIP

Hi SIDIMOULAY,

Maybe you can try VLC for video. I have done it now.
Being a caller, you just have to create SDP with video parameters, such as
rtp port, video codec(h264 or others) and others, and negotiate with NGN
about the video parameters.
Being a callee, you have to parse the remote video parameters(NGN),
selecting the video codec , binding a local port, then send 200 OK back to
NGN.

Regards,
xutm