PJSIP as a web-phone

Hi;
I feel like resource file in pocketpj does not contain IDR_APP which the
activex pjsua looking for.
Are you sure this is the file ?
I am compiling with VS...  There are some incompatibility between
Pjsua_Config defined in  activex pjsua and  pjsua_config defined in
pjsua_lib..

c:\workspace\webbased\pjproject\pjsip-apps\src\activex-pjsua\app.cpp(254) :
error C2039: 'sip_host' : is not a member of 'pjsua_config'
1>
c:\workspace\webbased\pjproject\pjsip\include\pjsua-lib\pjsua.h(792) : see
declaration of 'pjsua_config'
1>c:\workspace\webbased\pjproject\pjsip-apps\src\activex-pjsua\app.cpp(255)
: error C2039: 'sip_port' : is not a member of 'pjsua_config'
1>
c:\workspace\webbased\pjproject\pjsip\include\pjsua-lib\pjsua.h(792) : see
declaration of 'pjsua_config'
and many like that..