PJSIP as a web-phone

Hi Atik;

I downloaded the 503 version and try to compile but i have
c:\workspace\webbased\pjproject\pjsip-apps\src\activex-pjsua\activex-pjsua.cpp(9)
: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'resource.h': No such file or
directory

there is no resource.h file in the whole project.. Can you help on this
matter?

Muge