Register failed in symbian using TLS transport

Unfortunately, we still can't successfully provide Registration over TLS on
Symbain.

1. *SSL_Connect() function returns some error -1*. As previously I
described.

2. Plus we have new results: on the server side we observe an incoming TLS
connection on port 5061 which is accepted, and the symbian client on the
phone immediately closes the connection without starting the TLS handshake.

So there are some reasons on client side which don't allow to keep TCP
connection which is needed for TLS. So if TLS isn't keep alive we can't
provide nay SIP messages.

Still working with this problem.

*Vasyl