Register failed in symbian using TLS transport

Vasyl Strutynskyy wrote:
> Klaus,
>
> I have tried create just TLS transport calling in ua.cpp
> status = pjsua_transport_create(PJSIP_TRANSPORT_TLS, &tcfg, &tid);
> but still the same problem.
>
> UDP + TLS means that I called
> status = pjsua_transport_create(PJSIP_TRANSPORT_UDP, &tcfg, &tid);
> status = pjsua_transport_create(PJSIP_TRANSPORT_TLS, &tcfg, &tid);
> because thought one TLS isn't enough.

If you only want to use TLS there is no need to create a UDP transport.
TLS transport is enough.

> Where exactly should I add "transport=tls" in ua.cpp ?

I do not know ua.cpp. A solution would be to define a proxy with URI
sip:yourdomain.com;transport=tls

> I'm trying TLS only with Symbian because I need only for Symbian.

Unfortunately I have never tried Symbian yet thus I do not know it it
should work.

Maybe this can help you:
http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93263

regards