How to use call status PJSIP_INV_STATE_CONFIRMED

Hi Mr. Srivatsan

Sorry for not explained properly, actually I have GUI based on
symbian_ua_gui but not same, I made it working with S60 3rd MR, I the last I
want to show a call timer and call timer based on CActive working on
keypress event showing 1 Sec. encremental order, but it is on keypress event
I want it to start when the call state get "PJSIP_INV_STATE_CONFIRMED" and
stop on "PJSIP_INV_STATE_DISCONNECTED" , this is my basec issue. Please help
to resolve it.

One thing more can u please guide me call logging process mean log voip call
their time stamp and connect time and disconnect time.

Note: My Call timer format is 00:00:00 like _LIT(KFormatString,
"%02d:%02d:%02d")

Thanks

Bharat