Qjsimple build problem.

Hi Gokul,

I don't understand.

QjSimple.pro is right there in the source of qjsimple downloaded from
ipcom.at. Look carefully.

And it is already for Windows, because .pro files are meant to be used in
all platforms.

QjSimple.pro in the download already contains samples of adding pjsip
libraries, you probably just have to adjust the directory name that's all.

Hope this helps.