send data from bluetooth

hi again.
thank you very much for your replies.

after read a lot of documentation of bluetooth stacks (bluez) and pjsip,
I think that the solution to my problem with bluetooth, is to create a
new sound device wich manage the connection with the bluetooth device.
I can't find the file nullsound.c, to start to develop my sound device.
If this file is not in pjproject; where can i find an example of sound
device ?

I will describe my project a little better:
I have a bluetooth device that sends data to a computer, I send this
data in real time via the Internet to another computer that is connected
by bluetooth to a device like the first.
It is necessary to use SIP to simplify the user tasks, and it is
certainly necessary rtp RTCP.
the comunication with the bluetooth device is resolved, only rest is
send data over internet.

best regards