Problem in Instant Messaging using pjsip

*Hi All

I have successfully implement the instant messaging feature using pjsip.
I am able to send and receive the messages and subscribe presence.*

*Problem:*

*My application not working on all server, it might be because of
they(servers) do not support the presence and
messaging feature.

Server sends "501 not implemented" for SUBSCRIBE request.
Please help if Any body know how to enable presence and messaging service on
the server.*

*Some other problems:*

*1) How to Lock/Unlock a particular body.
2) How to Enable Conference feature during chatting between buddies.*

*Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Amit*