Debian packages

> I'm also all in favor for it! Though I've always felt that there are still
> few stuffs to fix before we're ready for a binary package (we are talking
> about binary package, right?), like, a proper "make install", but I guess if
> nobody starts this then we won't get anywhere soon.
>
> Can anyone list what needs to be done? Lets see what I can do.

I modified the original makefile very slightly so that the deb package
coud be made, I'll post it when I have access, sorry :) Sure, the
makefile needs to be reworked, but I don't think it's a difficult task
:)

And yes, I am talking about binnary package, my package actually
installs pjproject libraries and pjsua utility... is that right?

--
Sa?l -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un cami?n lleno de disketes."
http://www.saghul.net/