Debian packages

Hi!

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Emmanuel Milou
<emmanuel.milou at savoirfairelinux.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am developing a softphone (sflphone) based on your library. We are
> currently trying to be integrated in the official debian repositories, we
> have a contact there that is helping us as a debian packager and maintainer.
> But this is difficult because not all our dependencies are packaged in
> Debian. So my two questions:
>
> ? * Would you be interested to have pjsip library in debian ?
> ? * Would you be willing to maintain the package (mainly bug fixing).

I'm actually hosting a pjsip deb package in a private repository :) If
you have a debian contact maybe we can join forces so that pjsip gets
on debian official repos!

If you want you can contact me off list so we can move this forward.

Best regards,

--
Sa?l -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un cami?n lleno de disketes."
http://www.saghul.net/