From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of Nanang Izzuddin
Sent: den 3 april 2009 16:45
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: G.722 codec distortion

Hi,

To change this, it can only be done by reverting back ticket 658
modification, i.e: changeset 2342
(http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/changeset/2342).

I'm not really sure which behaviour is appropriate, however it seems
that the ITU recommendation says that the input should be 14-bit. Any
feedback/clarification would be great.

Regards,
nanang