Threads question

Hi Michael,

You have to call "pj_thread_register()" from the thread which is trying to use PJlib.

Something like below should work for you :-

??? pj_thread_desc rtpdesc;
??? pj_thread_t *thread = 0;

? ? // Register the thread with PJLIB, this is must for any external threads
??? // which need to use the PJLIB framework
??? if (!pj_thread_is_registered())
??? {
??????? status = pj_thread_register("Threadname", rtpdesc, &thread );
??????? if (status != PJ_SUCCESS)
??????? {
??????????? app_perror("Threadname Failed to register with PJLIB,exit", status);
??????? }
??? }

??? if (pj_thread_is_registered())
??? {
??????? REPORTERROR("Threadname is succesfully registered with PJMedia");
??? }

Regards,
Manjeet