Threads question

Hi All,

I?m trying to use threads in my SIP driver under windows but without experience with threads  I?m only receiving: "Calling pjlib from unknown/external thread. You must register external threads with pj_thread_register() before calling any pjlib functions." or it crashes as soon as it reaches pj_pool_create and I can?t do anything.

I?m trying use simple PJSUA in my method responsible for starting SIP communication and from what I?ve read I have to register pjsip thread. I would be very thankful for any advice when and where can I (have to) register a thread, call pj_pool_create, pj_thread_create etc, or do I have to consider other issues? . Maybe someone have sample code with threads, besides those from pjsip site?.

Thanks in advance
Michael