Create Video media stream

Hi,

The doc of pjmedia SDP API:
http://www.pjsip.org/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMEDIA__SDP.htm. It
seems you need to add some formats of the video media, e.g: video
codec and its attributes, you can see how pjmedia_endpt_create_sdp()
adds some media formats to audio media. Adding video feature could be
a very long long way, e.g: you may need to create a separate stream
module for video stream. Good luck!

Regards,
nanang