Rtp Multicast send/receive switching

Hi!
My application is developed in C#; Visual Studio .Net (Compact
Framework 2,0)  using my own wrapper DLL.

I tested with success unicast and multicast calls using streamutil.c
example.
I developped a presence/sync server (with a custom protocol) to permit
only one client to transmit at same time in same multicast channel.
Now I need to create a multicast rtp channel  (A kind of Push to talk
application) where a client talk (pressing the PTT button) and others
receive, but when the first release PTT
it will be able to receive from same multicast address.
Have I to destroy transmit stream and recreate a receive stream, or
there is a better solution to change direction?

thanks in advance
Carmine

--
Carmine Ruffino