Bye.

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:24:16 +0100From: bennylp@pjsip.orgTo: pjsip at lists.pjsip.orgSubject: Re: 2 EndPoint in same main
On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 2:47 PM, cedric leveque <levequecedric at hotmail.com> wrote:

hi, Can I create 2 Endpoint in same program, in the main ?In fact I need two session INVITE.In pjsimple_ua exemple, I create a new session INVITE when a new INVITE request incomming, but doing this cause assertion error.The second session is attached to the same EndPoint.So I'm trying to create a new EndPoint to use with second session INVITE like this :  /* Create global endpoint: */    {const char endpt_name2[] = "test";  status = pjsip_endpt_create(&cp2.factory, endpt_name2,         &g_endpt2); PJ_ASSERT_RETURN(status == PJ_SUCCESS, 1);    } cp2 and g_endpt2 are defined in the begining of file in the same way cp and g_endpt.  All this to create a B2BUA, so I need to have two UA in same program or a program which managed two UA.I'm trying first two UA in same program. Having two endpoints (or two stack instances) is not supported, and you don't need to. Please see http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#multi-stack -benny
Installez gratuitement les 20 ?m?ticones Windows Live Messenger les plus fous ! Cliquez ici !
http://www.emoticones-messenger.fr/