Sound problem in symbian

Hi

I downloaded the latest PJSIP release code (1.0 rc2) and built it. I am
using Emulator (s60 MR) to test it. When I make a call, the call is
established and I can hear from other end but my voice is not heard at other
end. I am NOT using APS. I defined PJMEDIA_SOUND_IMPLEMENTATION
asPJMEDIA_SOUND_PORTAUDIO_SOUND and added portaudio.h file. My logs are full
of following messages:

Underflow, buf_cnt=0, will generate 1 frame
Jitter buffer empty

Apart from this, I also got following msg: Error in MaiscRecordComplete():
error code -14

What could be going wrong here? Please help. Do I need anything else to make
it run on an emulator?

If your require more info or logs regarding this problem pls contact me.

Regards

Deepak