Deal with multiple softphones

> On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Lucas Rosa Gal?go <lrgalego at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I'm developing a new softphone using the pjsip api but I have a question
> > make.
> > I start my softphone that uses pjsip and register with a user.
> > Then I start another softphone like eyebeam and register with the same
> > user.
> > Under windows I receive this error :
> > Assertion failed!
> > Expression: dlg->tsx_count==0

> > Reading about this error I read that
> >
> > "Application can only call this function when there is no session
> > associated to the dialog"
> >
> > But there is no error here, if I start the other softphone before the
> error
> > doesn't happen
> >
> > How can I handle with that? How can I run away for this check? If I take
> of
> > this check it'll have
> > what impact
> >
> > Since now thaks for the help
> >

> I couldn't reproduce that here, so I think it'll be helpful if you could
> try
> this out with pjsua, and post the log file here, as explained in
> http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#general-sip
>
> Thanks
>  Benny

Hi Benny

As you asked me I'm sending the log
The version that I used was the pjsip in the trunk at eight of setember
 to reproduce de error you have to do this steps:
1 - run pjsua
2 - add an account and log in that
3 - run eyebeam, spark, x-lite (I tested with these)
4 - add the same account in the other softphone
5 - the pjsua crashs

After the messages of the log the folling message appears in the prompt:

pjsua_pres.c  Creating server subscrition, using account 2 (in the case this
account is the account that is registred in the to softphones)
Assertion failed: dlg->tsx_count==0, file ../src/pjsip/sip_dialog.c, line
733

and them the application close

Thanks for the help

Lucas