jitter test

Hi,

Yes, symsndtest only tests audio device. There are other sample
applications with audio streaming for Symbian 9.x, e.g:
symbian_ua/symbian_ua_gui, and you can use pjsua application for PC.
Please see the docs to build them.
http://www.pjsip.org/sip_symbian.htm
http://www.pjsip.org/using.htm

Regards,