PJSUA: unexpected port change during RTP session

 Hello world,

 I'm using the 1.0rc1 release of the project.

 I was playing with the pjsua client to experiment with our "VoIP server" and I observed a strange behavior during the SIP/RTP session :

 1. PJSUA send an INVITE to our server, giving value 4002 for RTP port,
 2. "Giving a try" / "Session in Progress" are answered by the server
 3. The server answer with a "SDP OK" containing the port RTP to use(6120)
 4. The first RTP stream send by PJUAS is effectively send on port 6120
 5. A RTP stream comes from the server: dest port is 4002, src port is 32811
 6. Then PJUAS send the next RTP stream to port 32811 !

 After step 5, all RTP datas are send to port 32811 and, of course, this don't work because the server waits for data on port 6120.

 I can force the server to use the same port for emmiting and receiving, and this solve the problem.

 I wanted to know if this client behavior is expected and conform to RFCs ? I can send Wireshark captures files if needed.

 Best regards,
 Franck Guillaud.