pjsip-ua udp transport stoped when remote uac is killed

Hi Mark,
    I am also has this issue when I try pjmedia. My test program used stream
directly too. But it wouldn't cause problem because mostly the voice stream
was finished and the stream will be closed by high level function which
handle signal.

   Now I also reach this issue, but it is at sip udp transport. I am trying
to write a simple ioqueue program to repeat this issue.

regards,
Gang

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Mark Webster
<mark.webster+pjsip at gmail.com<mark.webster%2Bpjsip at gmail.com>