How can i Handle an incoming GSM call during an active VoIP call

Hi

? I downloaded Latest Symbian Version from SVN Trunk.

i compiled and run the symbian_ua_gui, ported in Mobile device and its registered successfully.

i made a call from A to B, call is connected perfectly.

when A and B are in connected state,if any incoming GSM call for A, at this time Application is Crashing.

So iam detecting the incoming GSM call using ETEL 3rd Party API and in the Ringing state i called the symbian_ua_endcall() [Voip Call Hangup Function]. At this time also Application is crashing.

Please tell me how can i handle this senario in PJSIP.

Thanks & Regards
Rams