pjsip-ua udp transport stoped when remote uac is killed

Hi,
Regarding media transport recv() error messages because of sudden remote
termination, it has been discussed here
http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2008-August/004345.html

Regards,
nanang

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Mark Webster
<mark.webster+pjsip at gmail.com<mark.webster%2Bpjsip at gmail.com>