Stateful proxy with SIP over TCP: Get signal SIGPIPE on send()

Hi Benny,

I am using pjsip 1.0 as stateful proxy with SIP over TCP under Linux. When I get a SIP request like REGISTER a SIP transaction is
created and sended to the SIP registrar. Now the TCP connection between UA and stateful proxy is broken down by the UA (because UA
crashes) and the stateful proxy shutdowns the transport. But when the SIP registrar sends the response the stateful proxy tries to
send the packet to the UA using the socket which has been closed now. So the application crashes with signal SIGPIPE (broken pipe)
when send() is called. What can I do? Sure, I can use the option MSG_NOSIGNAL in send() but I think it is better to solve the
reason. Maybe a solution is to remove the transactions when the transport shutdowns, because another point is that the stateful
proxy mustn't try to connect to the UA if no transport is available for the destination address.

Thank you for help!

Best regards,
Helmut Wolf