Unable to hear voice

Hello,

I have downloaded the latest pjproject-1.0 from pjsip.org and
have compiled it on Ubuntu (x86). If I run the standard PJSIP
executable "pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu" at
'pjproject/pjsip-apps/bin' location, I am able to make and disconnect
the call. I am also able to hear voice and it is working fine.

I have cross compiled the same code for ARM platform on the same
machine. With this cross compiled executable, I am able make call,
connect and disconnect call. But I am not able to hear voice at
both the ends.

I have tried the above thing for another sample application "simpleua.c"
available with pjproject-1.0. With this, I am able to hear voice on both
Ubuntu and ARM machine.

Since Please reply what could be wrong. Or am I missing something ?

Thanks in advance.
Sandeep