pj_stun_session_send_msg() retransmissions

Hello everyone, hello Benny,
during the last months I've tried to improve my ability to work with the PJ
libraries but still I've some problems.
I want to demonstrate that the UDP Hole Punch technique can be used in more
scenarios than the ones cited in literature (like rfc 5128).
In order to do this, I developed a simple server (not SIP) and a client
side.
In the client code I use the pj_stun_session libraries, and I call:
          pj_stun_session_send_msg(sess, NULL, PJ_TRUE, PJ_TRUE, dest_addr,
sizeof(dest_addr), tdata);
in order to do a UDP Hole Punch thanks to retransmission.
But no packet is retransmitted...I'm sure about this because I use a packet
sniffer...
My on_send_msg() callback only call pj_ioqueue_sendto().
Does I have to configure a timer or to manage the Stun client transaction?
In the reference Benny said that retransmissions are managed by the
function...So what's wrong?

Thank you for the response.