simple p2p connection

The most important piece to this is the NAT traversal, especially ICE.
Whether your product is a VOIP or some other P2P application it's extremely
difficult to develop an effective P2P application without a NAT traversal
solution.  You really need a solution like pjsip or libjingle to lay the
"railroad tracks" for communication between two peers.

I have a working application that uses libjingle to just lay the "railroad
tracks" for communicating between two peers, but I would like to get pjsip
working as well for it's lightweight footprint.

Once the tracks are in place you can use any protocol you want as the
communication vehicle.  HTTP(S), FTP, SOAP, ......

Thanks,
-cb