  From: Chris Bick
  To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
  Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 10:14 AM
  Subject: simple p2p connection

  Hi,

  I am very interested in using pjsip in the project I'm working on.  The project needs to establish a direct p2p network connections between two PCs.  The project does not need any "Media" capabilities.  It just needs to form some sort of socket connection between two computers.

  I know this is possible using the combination of pjsip and pjnath. I've look through all the sample applications to figure out how this would be possible, but I could find a simple application that establishes just a socket(UDP,TCP) between two peers using SIP, STUN, TURN, and ICE.   (Once the connection is established I would use it to send raw data between the two peers)

  Is there a sample application that does this?  If so, could some one point me to it?  If not, would it be possible for some one to put one together?

  Thanks,
  -cb