PJSUA: Media features and remotely closing application

Hi all!

I've got two questions.

1.) I'm using a central machine to control PJSUA on two machines thus
starting PJSUA on this machines remotely using ssh.
The problem is that I need to close PJSUA after a certain time. Right now
I'm just killing the application using 'pkill', but that way the recorded
.wav file gets "corrupted" so I need to repair it using e.g. sox.

Is there any way to remotely control the PJSUA application e.g. to shut it
down properly using the 'q' command?
I've tried the "--duration" option, but this just disconnects the running
call and not the application itself.

2.) I've found a feature called "Multiple frames per RTP packet" in the
media feature list on the website.
Is this feature always enabled?
I couldn't find any option when using PJSUA.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards,
Sebastian Mellmann
INET - Technical University Berlin