Developing a SIP client with video supported

Thank you.
I looked in to that and went through the code and tried to identify where
the adding video should be done. It seems complicated. I have implemented
capturing and rendering of video and audio seperately using directshow SDK.
So the midea stream capturing and rendering part of the soft phone I am
developing is ready.
Now what I need is to make the sip negociation done with the relavant
audio/video codecs and then use the ports agreed in the negociation to
assign for the filters of the graph. ( In other words, integrating the SIP
part to the media handling part which I have implemented seperately)

If any one has tried that already or can suggest a way to try that please do
reply.

Thank you.
regards,
Hasini.