Developing a SIP client with video supported

Hi,

Could any one please tell me whether we can build a SIP client which
supports both audio and video, using the PJSIP sip stack or PJSUA Highlevel
API.
I analyzed a OK packet sent by the PJSUA sample application and that
indicates video port as 0. Does that mean PJSIP sip stack does not support
video?
Please do reply if you are aware of that.

Thank you.

regards,
Hasini.