audio recording for symbian

HI Nanang,

This is not a problem with G729 codec. I have checked all of those codecs
and experimented same result.

Its probably my placement of these line of be wrong.. I have tested

iInputStream_ ->SetGain(value);

this line in CPjAudioInputEngine::StartRecord() and
CPjAudioInputEngine::MaiscOpenComplete(TInt aError)
but both giving me same result...

when i put this...

iInputStream_ ->SetGain(0); then its mute recording but any other value
gives
me same result...

seeing this
http://www.newlc.com/topic-14775

I have tried

    CMMFDevSound*    cmmfDevSound = CMMFDevSound::NewL();
    cmmfDevSound->SetGain(value);

but i think this cannot make any affect to the code..

Thanks