From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of Steven Beck
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 4:18 AM
To: pjsip
Subject: Fwd: problem with mic on windows mobile

I found a bug in wmme_sound.c, but fixing the bug didn't fix the mic problem.

In that file, in pjmedia_snd_init the code needs to zero dev_info before calling WideCharToMultiByte to convert the device name.  What is happening now is each time this method is called to init the sound device, the "- Input" gets added to the name, making the name grow each time.

But this did not fix the mic problem.  To repeat the problem - after the pda gets a cell call, pjsip no longer gets sound from the mic.  The only solution I've found so far is to exit and restart my program, which of course is not acceptable.